The NFL Draft usually comes as an opportunity for both players and colleges to be on the Pro-world map once every year. But on a more important level, it offers teams in the NFL the chance to strengthen their squads and improve their performances in the NFL odds. Understandably, the draft may seem as an ideal place for teams to boost their depth, but sometimes this is a risk, as not every player usually lives up to his prospected expectation. And yes, not even first overall picks offer a complete guarantee of good performance. Last year, top overall pick Javedeon Clowney suffered a number of injuries and was generally a bust in his rookie year. Previously, we have seen players such as Alex Smith, who was also picked first in the draft, become major disappointment. And of course, you know what happened to yours truly Johnny Manziel in 2014. With that in mind, here are the overrated 2015 drafts that are likely to do poorly in the new NFL betting season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.