Entering his 10th season with the Green and Gold, head coach Mike McCarthy and the Green Bay Packers are hungry for successes with big aspirations for the 2015 NFL season, the type of aspirations that are not satiated until you lift the Vince Lombardi Trophy. And going by their recent surging performances in the league, refined team roster and remarkable offseason additions, you’d involuntary agree that stopping the Packers from lifting the 2016 Super Bowl trophy would take something really special. Wondering what we are talking about? Well, join us below and we will explain to you why the Packers are the crop of Super Bowl 50 contenders, deserving your time and money in the 2015-16 NFL odds.
In regards to winning the NFC North title, it is nearly meaningless to consider what the Green Bay Packers have done in the offseason, as Aaron Rodgers is–by far–the best quarterback in the division and Green Bay’s explosive offense can easily handle Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago in the race for the divisional title. In essence, that is the reason the Packers have been handing beatdowns to members of the division over the recent times, claiming the last four back-to-back NFC North titles (2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014).
The 2014 season particularly featured a dominant showing by Green Bay, as the team finished top of the division with a 12-4 mark, including a flawless 8-0 record at home and a 5-1 record against NFC North opponents.
Predictably, Teddy Bridgewater will probably have a decent season with the Bears, Jay Cutler and Matthew Stafford will give a few eye-catching performances to vindicate the big-money contracts they signed with Chicago and Detroit, respectively, but in the end, Rodgers and the Packers should be able to stand tall with a fifth successive NFC North title.
That takes us to Green Bay and its chances of beating competition in the postseason. But before we delve deep into Green Bay’s odds in the 2016 NFL playoffs, let’s first get started by looking at the roster changes, which are likely to have an impact on the postseason games.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jets at Bills NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Jaguars vs Titans NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Week 14 Over/Under Picks
- NFL Week 14 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 14 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 14 Parlay Picks
- 2018 NFL Week 14 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 5 Reasons the AFC Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 5 Reasons the NFC Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Eagles NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick for Monday Night
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night