Entering his 10th season with the Green and Gold, head coach Mike McCarthy and the Green Bay Packers are hungry for successes with big aspirations for the 2015 NFL season, the type of aspirations that are not satiated until you lift the Vince Lombardi Trophy. And going by their recent surging performances in the league, refined team roster and remarkable offseason additions, you’d involuntary agree that stopping the Packers from lifting the 2016 Super Bowl trophy would take something really special. Wondering what we are talking about? Well, join us below and we will explain to you why the Packers are the crop of Super Bowl 50 contenders, deserving your time and money in the 2015-16 NFL odds.
In regards to winning the NFC North title, it is nearly meaningless to consider what the Green Bay Packers have done in the offseason, as Aaron Rodgers is–by far–the best quarterback in the division and Green Bay’s explosive offense can easily handle Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago in the race for the divisional title. In essence, that is the reason the Packers have been handing beatdowns to members of the division over the recent times, claiming the last four back-to-back NFC North titles (2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014).
The 2014 season particularly featured a dominant showing by Green Bay, as the team finished top of the division with a 12-4 mark, including a flawless 8-0 record at home and a 5-1 record against NFC North opponents.
Predictably, Teddy Bridgewater will probably have a decent season with the Bears, Jay Cutler and Matthew Stafford will give a few eye-catching performances to vindicate the big-money contracts they signed with Chicago and Detroit, respectively, but in the end, Rodgers and the Packers should be able to stand tall with a fifth successive NFC North title.
That takes us to Green Bay and its chances of beating competition in the postseason. But before we delve deep into Green Bay’s odds in the 2016 NFL playoffs, let’s first get started by looking at the roster changes, which are likely to have an impact on the postseason games.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Redskins vs Giants 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Eagles vs Jaguars NFL Week 8 Spread & Pick
- Dolphins vs Texans NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Monday Night Football Streams | Week 7 Live NFL Streams
- NFL Week 8 Over/Under Picks
- NFL Week 8 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 8 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 8 Parlay Picks
- 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks