Following their impressive Monday Night Football win over the hard-fighting Kansas City Chiefs, the Green Bay Packers (3-0) understandably open the NFL betting lines as comfortable road favorites over the out-of-sorts San Francisco 49ers (1-2) in a Week 4 NFL encounter slated for this Sunday. Having lost their last two games since securing the win in their season-opening fixture, can the Niners get back on the winning column, or will reigning league MVP Aaron Rodgers and the Packers continue to march on? Find out as we break it all down for you in the comprehensive game analysis prepared for you below. Venue: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara Date: Sunday, October 4, 2015 Time: 4:05 PM ET TV: FOX NFL Odds: Green Bay (-8.5) at San Francisco (+8.5), OVER/UNDER 48.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.