It was a strange sort of year for the Green Bay Packers, as they struggled on both sides of the ball and had to settle for a Wild Card spot after giving up the NFC North to the Minnesota Vikings. Other than the loss of Jordy Nelson for the year before a ball was kicked, the Packer remained relatively healthy, which makes their struggles this season all the more surprising. The playoffs are like a whole new season, though, and the Packers made a great start by taking down the Redskins 35-18 in Washington in Wild Card Weekend. They are the rank outsiders at 18-1 heading into the Divisional games, but there are a few good reasons why they might be able to win Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.