Many things have been said about Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers (7-8-1 SU, 8-8 ATS, 8-8 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 season, but we want to but as we get closer to another NFL betting season, we’d like to give our insight and take a look at the top five questions surrounding Carolina heading into training camp.
Jonathan Stewart will start after putting up 809 yards and a stellar 4.6 yard average in 2014. Stewart is still just 28-years-old and is extremely talented, if underrated. However, fifth round draft pick Cameron Artis-Payne (Wisconsin) is reportedly the biggest surprise for the Panthers this offseason, so I expect him to see significant playing time this coming season as well.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.