Many things have been said about Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers (7-8-1 SU, 8-8 ATS, 8-8 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 season, but we want to but as we get closer to another NFL betting season, we’d like to give our insight and take a look at the top five questions surrounding Carolina heading into training camp.
Jonathan Stewart will start after putting up 809 yards and a stellar 4.6 yard average in 2014. Stewart is still just 28-years-old and is extremely talented, if underrated. However, fifth round draft pick Cameron Artis-Payne (Wisconsin) is reportedly the biggest surprise for the Panthers this offseason, so I expect him to see significant playing time this coming season as well.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL New Orleans Saints Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?