It’s being a long off season for NFL betting fans, but despite the long weeks, there are some many things we can start analyzing previous to the regular season action, including what’s happening right now in the NFC south. The Carolina Panthers ended their June mandatory minicamp on a dark note, as left tackle Michael Oher and defensive end Kony Ealy came to blows during Day 2 of the team’s minicamp. Tempers flared during the brawl and other teammates joined in, trading blows and kicks akin to a blended mixture of kickboxing and wrestling. In the end, there were no major injuries (at least, as per the reports about the squabble) and coach Ron Rivera said it was not a big deal. In fact, according to the head coach: “It’ll happen, and the same thing will happen in training camp, unfortunately. We’ve been going at it now for four weeks with OTAs and now minicamp, and this was our first day we had anything. So it was, unfortunately, inevitable and I think the heat really had a little bit to do with it.”
So, if you want to catch the next edition of Carolina’s rumble in the jungle, ensure that you keenly monitor the news emerging from their training camp, starting on July 30th. In the meantime, let’s take a look at some of bugging questions still facing the Panthers and how it could impact their NFL betting odds in the upcoming season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.