Week 10 will see us into the month of November, which means that weather is going to start being a factor in some of the games being played. From this point forward, you are going to have west coast teams heading into frigid parts of the country where they will really not be comfortable. There aren’t really any of those games on tap in Week 10, but it’s certainly something that is going to start factoring into my parlay picks in the final few weeks of the season. For those of you paying attention to the Super Bowl lines, you are likely going to start to see prices dropping for the top teams, and now is when you might want to consider wagering on who you like, assuming you didn’t make that wager in the early part of the year, or before the season even got started. There are some good games to pick from in Week 10, so let’s take a look at my picks for this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.