In the real world, the majority of successful bettors will wait until they have amassed as much information as possible before wagering on a game. For most, that means waiting until the day of said game before making a pick. That is definitely the smart way to go, but I am desperate to talk about NFL football, which is why I am going to be making parlay picks for each week of the upcoming season, long before I would reasonably be expected to do so. As you may have already guessed, all of these picks may change as we get close to the actual game times, as the betting odds and injury reports are going to make me rethink everything I write here this week. With all that said, let’s have some fun and take a peek at what I like in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.