The Kansas City Chiefs, the hottest team in the NFL betting lines right now, will put their 11-game winning streak on the line this Saturday, January 16, 2016 (at 4:35 p.m. ET on CBS), when they take on the injury-laden-but-ever-dangerous New England Patriots at the Gillette Stadium, Foxboro. Stay with us, as we take you through an ATS NFL odds preview of this enticing clash, which has the Patriots favored at home by 5 points. Watch Online Here
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.