The Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1) have a projected difficult battle to end their three-game losing streak as they are 9.5-point underdogs against the Green Bay Packers (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The game’s over/under is set at 47.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has compiled a 7-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in seven out of 11 opportunities this season (63.6%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31.7 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.5 more than the 25.2 the Eagles have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have finished under the point total (63.6%).
- Philadelphia has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average points per game output for the Eagles this season, 21.5, is 4.2 fewer than the 25.7 the Packers have given up in each contest.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 21.5 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 25.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Packers (-9.5)||Over (47)||Packers 34 Eagles 18|
- The average point total in Packers games this season is 10.5 more points than the over/under of 47.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Eagles games this season is 0.3 less points than the point total of 47.0 for this outing.
- The Packers and their opponents have totaled at least 47.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 11 opportunities (81.8%) this year.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score at least 47.0 points in 27.3% of their matchups this year (three of 11 chances).
- The Packers and the Eagles combine to average 6.2 more points per game than the over/under of 47.0 set for this game.
- The Packers and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the over/under of 47.0 set for this game.
Packers vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Green Bay holds a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. The Eagles are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Packers. Green Bay outscored Philadelphia 147-114 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/26/2019||Packers||Packers||-3.5||46.5||-186||+160||491-336 GB||34-27 PHI|
|11/28/2016||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||387-292 GB||27-13 GB|
|11/16/2014||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||475-429 GB||53-20 GB|
|11/10/2013||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||415-396 PHI||27-13 PHI|
|9/12/2010||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||320-299 PHI||27-20 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers total over the last three games is 11.3 points more than the 47.0 total given for this matchup.
- Green Bay is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Green Bay. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 6.0 points fewer than the 47.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Philadelphia is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Philadelphia. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed