There’s no other way to say it people. It’s going to take, either a series of miracles – or a season-ending injury to future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady – in order for any of AFC East resident to beat the New England Patriots for the division title in 2017. Nonetheless, we have added some updated betting odds to win the AFC east title, that will show us Not only have the Patriots won eight straight AFC East titles and 13 of the last 14 overall, but they did so a year ago while playing their first four regular season games without Brady. Now, with the 2017 NFL regular season getting closer by the day, let’s find out if the Pats will once again bag the AFC East title or whether or not one of their division rivals can end up with pulling off the upset for the ages.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks