The Atlanta Falcons may have been on the wrong end of a now, historic Super Bowl collapse when we last saw them, but the high-scoring 2016 NFC champions are favored to repeat as champs in the NFC South and contend for conference supremacy once again in 2017. However, let’s find out right now if the current betting odds to win the NFC south division gives us a glimpse of which team has the best chances against the Falcons. The big question now heading into the upcoming campaign is whether or not the Falcons can rebound to soar from their Super Bowl heartbreak or whether one of their conference rivals can unseat them in what looks like a tight division race just waiting to happen in 2017. Oh, and just so you know, every team in the division except Tampa Bay has won at least two division titles since 2008, with Carolina getting four, New Orleans bagging a pair and the Falcons winning three.
Offensive total yards: 416.42
Average Score For: 34.11 Offensive rush yards: 117.47
Defensive total yards: 376.84 Offensive passing yards: 298.95
Defensive rush yards: 104.11
Average Score Against: 25.32 Defensive passing yards: 272.74
Offensive total yards: 343.69
Average Score For: 23.06 Offensive rush yards: 113.38
Defensive total yards: 359.69 Offensive passing yards: 230.31
Defensive rush yards: 91.50
Average Score Against: 25.12 Defensive passing yards: 268.19
Offensive total yards: 346.38
Average Score For: 22.12 Offensive rush yards: 101.19
Defensive total yards: 367.94 Offensive passing yards: 245.19
Defensive rush yards: 116.94
Average Score Against: 23.06 Defensive passing yards: 251.00
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis