The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) are 27.5-point favorites as they aim to prolong their 10-game winning streak in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (2-7-1) on Monday, December 21, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. The game’s over/under is set at 47.5.
- Game Day: Monday, December 21, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 against the spread.
- The Bengals defense has allowed 27 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 29.8 the Steelers have scored.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27 points.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Six Cincinnati’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its outings).
- Cincinnati has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The Bengals have averaged 3.9 more points this season (21.3) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 21.3 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 17.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
|Bengals (+27.5)||Over (47.5)||Steelers 32 Bengals 16|
- The average total the Steelers have had set in games this season is 0.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to record more than 47.5 points in 40% of their outings this year (four of 10 opportunities).
- The Bengals have played in five games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game (51.1) than this matchup’s total of 47.5 points.
- The Steelers and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 47.5 set for this game.
Steelers vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Pittsburgh has a 5-0 advantage over Cincinnati. In those games against the Bengals, the Steelers have a 3-0 record against the spread. Pittsburgh outscored Cincinnati 123-57 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/15/2020||Steelers||Steelers||-6.50||45.50||-295||+255||377-324 PIT||36-10 PIT|
|11/24/2019||Steelers||Bengals||-6||37||-250||+215||339-244 PIT||16-10 PIT|
|9/30/2019||Steelers||Steelers||-3.5||45||-182||+160||326-175 PIT||27-3 PIT|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||343-196 PIT||16-13 PIT|
|10/14/2018||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||481-275 PIT||28-21 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers average total over the last three games is 7.8 points fewer than the 47.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Pittsburgh. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 42 combined points over their last three games, 5.5 fewer than this matchup’s total of 47.5.
- Cincinnati is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in their last three games.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed