The Pittsburgh Steelers (8-0) are expected to keep their eight-game winning streak going as they are favored by 7.5 points against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-5-1) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Heinz Field. The contest’s point total is set at 47.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- Pittsburgh is 6-2 against the spread.
- The Steelers have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Steelers average points scored this season (29.4) and the Bengals points allowed (26.8) are within 2.6 points of each other.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.4 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have accumulated a 2-1-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- Cincinnati has a 6-2 record against the spread.
- The Bengals have averaged 4.1 more points this season (24.2) than the Steelers have allowed (20.1).
- Cincinnati is 2-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 24.2 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 20.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
|Steelers (-7.5)||Over (47.5)||Steelers 34 Bengals 16|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (four of eight chances), the Steelers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- The Bengals have played in five games this season (out of eight total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (53.6) than this matchup’s total of 47.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 less points per game (46.9) than this matchup’s total of 47.5 points.
- The average over/under the Steelers have had set in matchups this season is 2.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 3.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Steelers vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Pittsburgh holds a 5-0 advantage over Cincinnati. The Steelers are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Bengals. Pittsburgh has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 110 points while Cincinnati put up 67.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Steelers||Bengals||-6||37||-250||+215||339-244 PIT||16-10 PIT|
|9/30/2019||Steelers||Steelers||-3.5||45||-182||+160||326-175 PIT||27-3 PIT|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||343-196 PIT||16-13 PIT|
|10/14/2018||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||481-275 PIT||28-21 PIT|
|12/4/2017||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||374-353 PIT||23-20 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 1.2 points more than the 47.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Pittsburgh. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 60 combined points over their last three games, 12.5 greater than this game’s over/under of 47.5.
- Cincinnati has been playing up to expectations, going 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
Steelers: QB Ben Roethlisberger: Questionable (Knee), DE Tyson Alualu: Questionable (Knee), TE Vance McDonald: Out (Illness), CB Mike Hilton: Questionable (Shoulder), NT Chris Wormley: Out (Knee), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Back), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl)
Bengals: NT Margus Hunt: Out (Illness), OL Trey Hopkins: Questionable (Concussion), G Xavier Su’a-Filo: Out (Ankle), CB Trae Waynes: Out (Illness), TE C.J. Uzomah: Out (Torn Achilles), OT Bobby Hart: Questionable (Knee), CB Mackensie Alexander: Out (Illness), NT D.J. Reader: Out (Quadricep), RB Joe Mixon: Questionable (Foot), WR John Ross III: Questionable (Illness), OLB Jordan Evans: Out (Illness), CB Torry McTyer: Out (Undisclosed), DE Sam Hubbard: Out (Elbow), CB Darius Phillips: Questionable (Groin), OT Fred Johnson: Out (Illness), G Michael Jordan: Questionable (Illness), OT Jonah Williams: Questionable (Neck), NT Renell Wren: Out (Quadriceps)