Oddsmakers project the Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) will keep their 10-game winning streak intact, as they are favored by 10.5 points in a matchup with the Washington Football Team (4-7) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Heinz Field.
- Game Day: Monday, December 7, 2020
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has an 8-2 record against the spread.
- Pittsburgh has split its games 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- This year, Pittsburgh puts up 7.7 more points per game (29.8) than Washington allows (22.1).
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records at least 29.8 points.
- Washington has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 21.9 points or less.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 11 opportunities this season (45.5%).
- This year, Washington averages 4.5 more points per game (21.9) than Pittsburgh allows (17.4).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall a season ago when the team records at least 21.9 points.
- This season, Pittsburgh has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 29.8 or fewer points.
|Steelers (-10.5)||Steelers 33 Football Team 13|
Pittsburgh vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh has an edge against Washington in the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 5-0 record in those games. Pittsburgh outscored Washington 128-44 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/12/2016||Washington||437-384 PIT||38-16 PIT|
|10/28/2012||Steelers||355-255 PIT||27-12 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Pittsburgh has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- Washington has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Washington has hit the over two times in their last three games.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Washington: No Injuries Listed