A lot is happening with the NFL this year, that will change the game results and NFL Odds for this year’s upcoming season. The astonishing part is, that the NFL’s development has not made space for new players on the teams, but has allowed some of the great players to hang their shirts out of the league! The early retirement journey actually began by losing Jake Locker and Jason Worilds, who decided to leave football and move on to the next step of their lives. But no one actually knew, that the NFL was going to lose some really unique players. The question is, why are these great athletes retiring so soon?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.