A lot of NFL players have entered the coaching ranks after their years on the field have come to an end. For many of them, football has been all they have known since middle school, and so they can’t find anything else to fill that emptiness. For some, this has been a disaster. Remember the Bart Starr coaching era in Green Bay? How about the Mike Singletary debacle in San Francisco? On the other hand, Mike Ditka ended up doing a pretty good job for NFL betting fans. To be a successful coach, you have to have the ability to teach, motivate and inspire players. These are athletes who have never heard the word “No” and often believe that they know more than everyone else. A successful coach can overcome that and bring the best out of each player, getting them to buy into his vision and garner wins on the field. Here are some players who likely have the personality strengths to make excellent coaches.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.