The pressure to perform well in the NFL is an ongoing theme that runs every season, as players seek to boost their reputation or improve on the marks set over the previous seasons. For the following players, the pressure to excel will be exponentially high in 2015, with the high likelihood that online betting fans see them get benched this year (or next year) if they don’t deliver the required results.
Unfortunately, his on-and-off injury concerns have limited his playing time, so he will need to stay healthy and efficient in 2015. If he fails to play well, the Eagles have a long list of options, including Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, Matt Barkley and G.J. Kinne, who could all take up his projected starting job as the main QB in Philly.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.