With the 32 teams in the league playing 16 games each in the upcoming NFL season, that’s a total of 512 games slated for the 2015 regular season, meaning we have a lot of footballing action to look forward to. A good number of these upcoming games will be walkovers, and a handful other will expectedly come with toughly-contested tight wins, but for the most part, the 2015 schedule will be full of the usual seat-gripping surprises that make the NFL the best league in the world. As the countdown for the new season continues to get shorter, we sample some of the potential trap games in the 2015 NFL schedule that could deliver some noteworthy surprises to NFL betting enthusiasts.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.