Free agency and the NFL draft have changed the landscape of the world of NFL betting, as each season, there are new teams that make it to the postseason. In the AFC, there are 16 teams, but only six make the playoff. Based on the teams’ offseason drafts, free agent signings and the overall strength of their rosters and schedule, here are the AFC teams that are likely to reward you in the NFL odds to reach the 2015/16 NFC playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.