The race to the playoffs in NFC gets tougher every year, and although there is always a possibility for new teams to sneak themselves into the race, it is hard to imagine that the playoff field will see a major overhaul of teams this year. As the NFL betting 2015 offseason activities are winding down to completion, the NFC teams are preparing to batter each other gruesomely as the hunt for 2015/16 playoffs takes center stage from September. Here are some of the teams that look like the strongest 2016 NFC playoff contenders this season toward the Super Bowl.
The Packers have upgraded their secondary, and re-signed WR Randall Cobb during this offseason. The proven wide receiver could become a cornerstone for the team in 2015 and impress against most offenses in the league. Meanwhile, the Packers veteran QB Aaron Rodgers is the best in the league and unstoppable when in the groove. And as an icing on the cake, Green Bay also boasts of having an elite RB in Eddie Lacy who can overcome deficiencies in any game. When you add all that up, the Packers should be good enough for to improve on their 12-4 regular-season record from last year, earning themselves a No. 1 slot in the NFC playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.