Did You Know: there will be some form of football (Preseason, NFL, College, HS, or Browns) every single weekend from today until Feb 7, 2016— NOT SportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter) August 9, 2015
As always with this period before the start of the preseason games, the hype train is usually at its maximum capacity, with everyone riding hot on every single piece of positive news from the training camp. And whereas we agree that is a lot to smile about in the NFL betting lines, it would be most advisable to dial down your expectations a little bit, as not everything is as rosy predicted right now. With that said, here are our bold predictions for the 2015 NFL preseason in regards to the top players jostling for their positions:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.