After the ridiculously long days and nights of yearning for football action and watching re-runs of past NFL games, I swear ANY game would be intriguing to watch right now. I am serious, I would do nearly anything to even watch 10 minutes of a live game between the Jags and Titans today. I guess that’s what happens when you become an addict of the game and the constant thrills that come with it. And don’t even get me started about how it’s freaking boring to wager on the dicey MLB odds, where small teams can beat big teams, good pitchers can have a bad day and home advantage doesn’t mean nada. I mean, let’s face it, NFL betting is pretty much straightforward. For example, even with Detroit being a good team and all, hell would have to freeze over before the Packers get iced out by the Lions at the Lambeau Field, and that is a plain betting fact, not fiction!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.