After the ridiculously long days and nights of yearning for football action and watching re-runs of past NFL games, I swear ANY game would be intriguing to watch right now. I am serious, I would do nearly anything to even watch 10 minutes of a live game between the Jags and Titans today. I guess that’s what happens when you become an addict of the game and the constant thrills that come with it. And don’t even get me started about how it’s freaking boring to wager on the dicey MLB odds, where small teams can beat big teams, good pitchers can have a bad day and home advantage doesn’t mean nada. I mean, let’s face it, NFL betting is pretty much straightforward. For example, even with Detroit being a good team and all, hell would have to freeze over before the Packers get iced out by the Lions at the Lambeau Field, and that is a plain betting fact, not fiction!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?