If you are a fan of the NFL, now is the time to get really excited. The training camps are all in session, and we are now just a few days away from the Hall of Fame Game, which is the first time we get to see some actual football action. Week 1 of the preseason schedule gets started on August 8 with the HOF game, and then continues on the 11th through the 15th of the month. If you are planning on wagering on these games, pay attention to the live odds, as you are not going to see much of the starters, which means surprises may come. Let’s take a closer look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.