Will Mitch Trubisky put on another good performance in NFL Preseason Week 2 against Arizona to give the Chicago Bears’ front office something to think about before the start of the regular season? Will Tampa Bay Buccaneers franchise signal-caller Jameis Winston give Jacksonville counterpart Blake Bortles a lesson in how to actually play the quarterback position? Last but not least, will the Seattle Seahawks be able to hold down the fort at home against a head coach in Minnesota’s Mike Zimmer that takes the preseason as seriously as he does the regular season? You’re about to find out the answer to all three questions as I offer up my trio of expert winning ATS picks and NFL betting odds for Week 2 of the preseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Steelers vs. Ravens Odds & Betting Trends, Wednesday 3:40PM December 2nd, 2020
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Ravens-Steelers Now On Wednesday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?
- Saints QB Dilemma: When Will Brees Return?