I honestly don’t recommend betting on the NFL preseason if being honest. But if you are going to, the best time to do it is Week 3 because that’s the game head coaches treat most like a regular-season affair. Thus you should see starters for the most part play at least the first half around the league. Here are two picks for this week within this article; moreover, you can also find the updated NFL betting odds for Week 3 preseason games .
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Betting Guide: Ranking starting quarterbacks in AFC East Division