It would appear that all of the major free agency moves have been made, which means we now have a pretty good idea of what each team is going to look like for the coming NFL betting season. We are aware that injuries can hit, rookies can bust, and top guys can have a down year, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t gaze into the crystal ball and take a look at which defenses are most likely to dominate in the coming season. You simply cannot talk about great NFL defenses without mentioning the Seattle Seahawks. You don’t get to consecutive Super Bowls without having a solid backbone, and that is exactly what they bring to the table. This is essentially the same group that has been stellar for the past two years, with the only downside being the loss of coordinator Dan Quinn who headed south to take the Atlanta Falcons head coaching job. Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie have been added to the mix, and the Jets were also able to fill a lot of holes with a pretty spectacular draft. They are not going to give up a lot of points, the question is whether or not they can score enough to be truly competitive. The Buffalo Bills defense flew under the radar last season because of their struggles on the other side of the ball. The Bills had the 4th best defense in the league last season, and almost all of the starters are back for this year. The focus for the Bills in the draft and during free agency was to upgrade the offense. It looks as though they have done that, which means the D might actually get the credit it deserves this coming season. Nick Fairley, Robert Quinn, and Chris Long. This is a relatively young group of guys, and they are hungry. Look for the Rams defense to be ball hogs when the new season kicks off.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks