Now that the calendar has turned to June, it’s time to take another look at the next season NFL betting, and where all of the teams rank up, 1-32, with only a couple months left before training camp opens.
1. Seattle. Adding Jimmy Graham was a genius idea and could take the Seahawks to Super Bowl 50. Defensive coordinator Dan Quinn is gone, as are some key pieces, but this team should be in a third straight Super Bowl. 2. Baltimore. This team only went 10-6 in 2014, but there is no truly dominant franchise right now. The running game will give Joe Flacco time to build chemistry with his receivers. 3. Green Bay. It would be easy to suggest that this team will vault over Seattle this year, but the pass rush and the secondary are definitely vulnerable. The defense must improve for this team to contend. 4. New England. Even with Tom Brady suspended for the first four games of the season, the Patriots will return strong. They could still win 10 or 11 games and will be in the hunt for another AFC title. 5. Minnesota. Yes, they were 7-9, but their starting running back missed most of the season. As long as Adrian Peterson breaks camp with the Vikings (and they figure out how to rush the passer), they should contend. 14. San Diego. This is a wildly inconsistent team, year after year. Any finish between 7-9 and 12-4 would not be surprising. 15. New Orleans. Drew Brees to Josh Hill could be the new Troy Aikman to Jay Novacek. 16. Detroit. What have the Lions done to replace Ndamukong Suh? Not enough to get back to the playoffs. 17. Miami. They’ll come in second in their division, but they won’t make the postseason. 18. St. Louis. This team could fly up the rankings if Nick Foles turns out to be as good as people say he is. 19. Buffalo. Matt Cassel or EJ Manuel will have to figure out how to play quarterback consistently well for this team to contend. 20. Atlanta. New coach Dan Quinn could revitalize the defense, but the team still needs a running back. 21. Carolina. Cam Newton needs some help, and I’m not sure he got it. 22. Chicago. The offense relies on Jay Cutler, and the Bears laid an egg with Ray McDonald. 23. New York Giants. This team has to find a way to protect Eli Manning.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.