With the 2016 NFL conference championships set to get underway in just over 72 hours, pigskin bettors everywhere are looking to solidify their ATS picks on both intriguing conference clashes. Thankfully, I’ve got a pair of expert ATS picks that will show why, the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers will both step into the spotlight to revel just why they’ll be road warriors this coming weekend. Now, let’s get started with the updated NFL betting predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.