The Wild Card games are officially in the books, and that means we are down to 8 teams ready to battle it out in the Divisional Round. There were no surprises last weekend, with all the online betting favorites moving on in rather comfortable fashion. We will have a look at potential upsets this weekend in another article, but for now, we are going to focus on the OVER/UNDER for each of the upcoming games. Things tend to tighten up considerably once we get to the playoffs, so it’s going to be a little tougher to make these picks, but I am determined to give you guys some winners, so let’s dig a little deeper into each of the 4 games on tap.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.