The Wild Card Weekend in the NFL passed without any real surprises, as all the favorites won and moved on to the Divisional Round. This is where things start to really get interesting, with 4 games that really could go any way this weekend. That said, there are a couple of the games that seem more suited to an upset than the others, but we are going to take a look at all 4, just in case. I am going to talk about these games in order, with the most likely upset listed first, all the way down to the game that seems the safest bet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.