After years of playing mediocre football under former head coach Jeff Fisher. The rebuilding Los Angeles Rams have some new hopes as they get set for their first season under the league’s youngest head coach ever. If you’re looking to find out just how many games the Rams will win under new coach Scott McVay and quarterback Jared Goff, the No. 1 overall pick in last year’s NFL Draft, then you’re going to enjoy the fun-filled, yet, expert betting analysis that you’re about to get on every game on L.A.’s 2017 schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.