Can the resurgent Miami Dolphins pull off the huge road upset over Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers with veteran backup Matt Moore under center? Will the Oakland Raiders be able to overcome the loss of gifted MVP-caliber quarterback Derek Carr in order to beat the ‘defense-first’ Houston Texans in their Lone Star State wild card clash? With the start of the 2016 NFL betting postseason just days away, let me answer both of the aforementioned questions while offering up my quartet of potentially bankroll-boosting wild card playoff picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.