As the 2015 NFL betting season approaches, most signal-callers will be under intense pressure to deliver, as quarterbacks are usually charged with the responsibility of playing the most vital role in the team, which is to lead others to victories. With the NFL odds in mind, here are a number of quarterbacks who will need to step up their game and live up to their big-money contracts and celebrated reputations in their respective teams:
Additionally; he had a turnover problem, scoring just 19 TDs to 10 interceptions and fumbling five additional times while running the ball. With three new starters along the offensive line, a new RB and a new head coach to work with in 2015, a lot is expected from Kaepernick in terms of efficient passing and delivering more victories. The QB will also need to work on his footwork and increase his accuracy ahead of the new season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.