Coming off a 5-11 season where their biggest undoing in the NFL betting odds was in their porous defense, the Chicago Bears entered the offseason with the priority of patching up their defense. And to that effect, their first order of business was hiring Vic Fangio (former defensive coordinator from San Francisco) to take charge as the defensive coordinator in Chicago. Seven months down the line since being hired in January, the Bears are reportedly on the come-up defensively. But is that all the Bears needed to deal with in the offseason? Or better yet, are there any other lingering questions about the Bears as we approach the training camp? Read on below to find out:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.