The Green Bay Packers concluded their offseason program a couple of weeks back and are set to rest until July 30th, when they will report to training camp, adorn their pads and get down to real training the following day. Once the training camp begins, it’s going to be a marathon of activities, with the NFL preseason games following shortly after and then the actual season kicking off in September. So while there is still time to read and engage in our regular discussions, let’s have a look at the biggest questions still facing the Packers and how it could impact their NFL betting odds in the upcoming season:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.