Back in March, every eye was on the likes Chip Kelly and Philadelphia Eagles, as NFL betting enthusiasts and the media tried to analyze what they were trying to do with their flurry of offseason transfer moves. The talk about the Broncos firing Head Coach John Fox and hiring Gary Kubiak, and the Lions trading for Haloti Ngata were also sweet on the lips, begetting a lot of honey-coated discussions about this and that.
But season after season, the NFL odds are that some of the most hyped-up trades and touted recruits will fail miserably. Simply put, not every team wins during the offseason moves. On the other hand, some of the teams that do not make it big with moves end up being winners at the end of the season. In this regard, sometimes the overlooked moves make a huge impact on their teams, blooming than the ones that caused hype. That said; let us have a look at some of those still waters that are expected to run deep in the upcoming season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2020 NFL Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 11
- Steelers vs. Ravens Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- 2021 NFL Draft Order Early Expert Analysis
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears Odds and Computer Picks for Week 15
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Monday Night Football Line and Betting Trends for Week 15
- Rams vs. Seahawks Odds and Computer Picks for Week 16
- NFL 2020 Week 12 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020 Week 12 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Conference Odds Expert Analysis Update Nov. 25 Edition
- NFL 2020 Week 12 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- NFL Top 10 Defensive Players Expert Analysis Nov. 25th
- Updated NFC Playoff Picture: Bucs In Trouble?
- Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Line and Betting Trends November 29, 2020
- Texans at Lions Odds 2020 Thanksgiving Computer Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 12 SU Picks Expert Analysis