- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has put together a 7-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 2-0 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in eight out of 10 outings this season (80%).
- The Raiders average points scored this season (28.6) and the Falcons points allowed (27.5) are within 1.1 points of each other.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 27.5 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have pieced together a 3-3 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Half of Atlanta’s games this year — five out of 10 — have gone over the point total.
- Atlanta has put together a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- The Raiders defense has allowed 27.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 25.2 the Falcons have scored.
- Atlanta is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 25.2 points this season.
- Las Vegas is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
|Raiders (-3)||Under (55)||Raiders 30 Falcons 24|
- The Raiders and their opponents have totaled at least 55.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this year.
- The Falcons and their opponents have added up to score more than 55.0 points in 50% of their matchups this season (five of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (53.8) than this game’s total of 55.0 points.
- The Raiders and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 more points per game than the point total of 55.0 set in this outing.
- The average total the Raiders have had set in games this year is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Falcons this year is 2.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Raiders vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has a 4-1 advantage over Las Vegas in the past five meetings between these two teams. Atlanta outscored Las Vegas 131-99 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/18/2016||Raiders||528-454 ATL||35-28 ATL|
|10/14/2012||Falcons||474-286 OAK||23-20 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 2.3 points more than the 55.0 total given for this matchup.
- Las Vegas is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Las Vegas. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 9.7 points fewer than the 55.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Atlanta has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Atlanta has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Falcons: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition