NFC West rivals square off when the Los Angeles Rams (7-4) visit the Arizona Cardinals (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 State Farm Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 48.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Just eight of Los Angeles’ 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its outings).
- Los Angeles is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Rams are just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- The Cardinals defense has allowed 23.5 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.9 the Rams have scored.
- In games where Los Angeles score at least 23.9 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 23.5 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have put together a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Most of Arizona’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have not gone over the point total (63.6%).
- Arizona has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Cardinals, on average, score 8.1 more points per game this season (27.6) than the Rams allow (19.5).
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 27.6 points this season.
- Los Angeles is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
|Cardinals (+3)||Under (48.5)||Rams 24 Cardinals 23|
- The Rams’ average point total in outings this year is 43.5, 5.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored at least 48.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of 11 games (27.3%) this season.
- The Cardinals have played in six games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 48.5 points.
- The Rams and the Cardinals combine to average 3.0 more points per game than the total of 48.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.5 less points per game (43) than this matchup’s total of 48.5 points.
Rams vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Los Angeles holds a 5-0 advantage over Arizona. The Rams and Cardinals have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 162 points while Arizona scored 56.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Rams||Rams||-7||45||-315||+265||424-393 LAR||31-24 LAR|
|12/1/2019||Rams||Cardinals||-2||47||-136||+120||549-198 LAR||34-7 LAR|
|12/23/2018||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||461-263 LAR||31-9 LAR|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||432-137 LAR||34-0 LAR|
|12/3/2017||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||305-303 ARI||32-16 LAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams have averaged a total of 44.3 combined points over their last three games, 4.2 less than this matchup’s total of 48.5.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Arizona is just 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Arizona. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More