The Seattle Seahawks (6-2) are small, 1.5-point underdogs in a home NFC West matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (5-3) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 SoFi Stadium. The contest’s over/under is set at 55.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has put together a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams are just 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in six out of eight outings this season (75%).
- The average points per game output for the Rams this season, 24.1, is 6.3 fewer than the 30.4 the Seahawks have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 2-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.4 points.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has put together a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have a split ATS record of 3-3 when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of eight outings this season (75%).
- The Seahawks, on average, score 15.2 more points per game this season (34.2) than the Rams allow (19).
- Seattle is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 34.2 points this season.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
|Seahawks (+1.5)||Under (55.5)||Rams 28 Seahawks 27|
- The Rams and their opponents have scored at least 55.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of eight opportunities (25%) this year.
- Seattle and its opponents have added up to score at least 55.5 points in 75% of their games this season (six of eight opportunities).
- The Rams and the Seahawks combine to average 2.8 more points per game than the over/under of 55.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.1 less points per game (49.4) than this game’s total of 55.5 points.
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in matchups this season is 12.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Seahawks this year is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rams vs Seahawks: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has an edge against Seattle over the last five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Seahawks, the Rams have a 2-0 record against the spread. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 168 points while Seattle scored 111.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Rams||Rams||-1.5||47.5||-118||+104||455-308 LAR||28-12 LAR|
|10/3/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.5||48.5||-121||+106||477-429 LAR||30-29 SEA|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||456-414 LAR||36-31 LAR|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||468-373 LAR||33-31 LAR|
|12/17/2017||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||352-149 LAR||42-7 LAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 15.8 points fewer than the 55.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Seahawks have averaged a total of 71 combined points over their last three games, 15.5 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 55.5.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Seattle has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
Rams: CB Jalen Ramsey: Questionable (Illness), CB Dont’e Deayon: Out (Undisclosed), G Joe Noteboom: Questionable (Calf), OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Out (Elbow), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), RB Darrell Henderson Jr.: Questionable (Thigh), S Terrell Burgess: Out (Ankle), S Jordan Fuller: Questionable (Neck)
Seahawks: G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Back), OLB K.J. Wright: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Hip), DE Damontre Moore: Out (Suspension), DE Benson Mayowa: Questionable (Ankle), RB Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), CB Quinton Dunbar: Questionable (Knee), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), CB Shaquill Griffin: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), RB Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), CB D.J. Reed: Questionable (Ankle), G Phil Haynes: Questionable (Hip), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), FS Ugo Amadi: Questionable (Hamstring), DT Bryan Mone: Questionable (Ankle), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)