- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in seven out of 10 opportunities this season (70%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 2-1 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Rams have averaged 4.4 fewer points per game this season (24.3) than the Seahawks have allowed (28.7).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Seattle defense allows 28.7 points or fewer this year, the Seahawks have accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 outings this season (60%).
- Seattle has a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- The Seahawks have averaged 12.6 more points this season (31.8) than the Rams have allowed (19.2).
- Seattle is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 31.8 points this season.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Seahawks (+5.5)||Under (57.5)||Seahawks 27 Rams 25|
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in games this year is 14.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Seahawks games this season have averaged a total of 60.5 points, 3.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored at least 57.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in one of 10 games (10%) this year.
- In six of 10 opportunities (60%) this year, Seattle and its opponents have combined to score at least 57.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 56.1 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than the total of 57.5 set for this matchup.
- The Rams and the Seahawks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 57.5 set in this matchup.
Rams vs Seahawks: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has an edge against Seattle in the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Seahawks, the Rams have a 3-0 record against the spread. Los Angeles outscored Seattle 149-120 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/15/2020||Rams||Rams||-2.50||55.00||-139||+123||389-333 LAR||23-16 LAR|
|12/8/2019||Rams||Rams||-1.5||47.5||-118||+104||455-308 LAR||28-12 LAR|
|10/3/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.5||48.5||-121||+106||477-429 LAR||30-29 SEA|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||456-414 LAR||36-31 LAR|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||468-373 LAR||33-31 LAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 12.5 points fewer than the 57.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Seattle has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Seattle has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Seahawks have averaged a total of 55.3 combined points over their last three games, 2.2 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 57.5.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed