- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Foxborough, MA
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has compiled a 4-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 3-1-1 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- The Ravens, on average, score 4.2 more points per game this season (28.4) than the Patriots allow (24.2).
- In games where Baltimore score at least 28.4 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.2 points.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Half of New England’s games this year — four out of eight — have gone over the point total.
- New England has a losing 3-5 record against the spread.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The Patriots, on average, score three more points per game this season (20.8) than the Ravens allow (17.8).
- In games where New England scores at least 20.8 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.8 points.
|Ravens (-7.5)||Over (43.5)||Ravens 29 Patriots 17|
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored more than 43.5 points in 75% of their outings this season (six of eight opportunities).
- New England and its opponents have combined to score at least 43.5 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (49.2) than this game’s over/under of 43.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.5 fewer points per game (42) than this game’s total of 43.5 points.
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this season is 2.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Patriots games this year have averaged a total of 45 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ravens vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has an edge against Baltimore over the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Ravens are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Patriots. New England outscored Baltimore 144-118 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/3/2019||Patriots||Ravens||-3||44||-165||+145||372-342 BAL||37-20 BAL|
|12/12/2016||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||496-348 NE||30-23 NE|
|12/22/2013||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||358-300 BAL||41-7 NE|
|9/23/2012||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||503-396 BAL||31-30 BAL|
|10/17/2010||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||394-377 NE||23-20 NE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Baltimore. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 4.5 points more than the 43.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- New England has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- New England has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 47 combined points over their last three games, 3.5 greater than this game’s total of 43.5.
Ravens: DE Calais Campbell: Doubtful (Calf), RB Mark Ingram II: Questionable (Ankle), OLB L.J. Fort: Questionable (Finger), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Out (Thigh), CB Marlon Humphrey: Out (Illness), CB Anthony Averett: Out (Shoulder), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Tyre Phillips: Out (Ankle), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Patriots: WR Julian Edelman: Out (Knee), QB Cam Newton: Questionable (Neck), CB Stephon Gilmore: Questionable (Knee), DE Lawrence Guy: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Brandon Copeland: Out (Torn Pectoral), DT Beau Allen: Out (Leg), LB Brandon King: Out (Quadriceps), G Jermaine Eluemunor: Out (Ankle), WR Quincy Adeboyejo: Out (Undisclosed), RB Sony Michel: Questionable (Quadriceps), OT Isaiah Wynn: Questionable (Ankle), LB Ja’Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin), RB Damien Harris: Questionable (Chest), WR N’Keal Harry: Questionable (Concussion), OT Yodny Cajuste: Out (Knee), TE Devin Asiasi: Out (Personal), TE Dalton Keene: Out (Knee), RB J.J. Taylor: Questionable (Illness), OL Justin Herron: Out (Ankle), DL Michael Barnett: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- Philadelphia vs Dallas | Betting Analysis Week 3 NFL
- NFL Week 3 Opening Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Betting Analysis
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Betting Analysis – Week 3