- Game Day: Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, TX
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore went 10-3-1 against the spread last year.
- The Ravens went 4-2 ATS last season when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Most of Baltimore’s games with a betting line last year — eight out of 14 opportunities — went over the point total (57.1%)
- The Ravens put an average of 33.2 points per game on the scoreboard last season, 9.1 more than the 24.1 the Texans surrendered in each contest.
- Baltimore was 6-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they scored at least 33.2 points last season.
- When the Houston defense allowed 24.1 points or fewer last year, the Texans accumulated a 9-1 overall record and a 5-3-1 record against the spread.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston only hit the over in 42.9% of games last season.
- Houston came up short against the spread last season, covering in only six out of 14 opportunities.
- The Texans held a 0-1 ATS record against a spread of +6.5 or greater last year.
- The Texans averaged six more points last season (23.6) than the Ravens allowed (17.6).
- In games where Houston scored at least 23.6 points last season, they were 7-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When Baltimore allowed opposing offenses to put 17.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard last year, they were 11-0 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
- The Ravens and their opponents combined for 53.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 16 outings (31.2%) last season.
- Houston played in four games in 2019 (out of 16 total matchups — 25% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 53.0 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.8 more points per game (56.8) a season ago than this matchup’s total of 53.0 points.
- The Ravens and the Texans saw their opponents average a combined 11.3 less points per game last season than the point total of 53.0 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Ravens games last year was 2.2 less points than the total of 53.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Texans games in 2019 was 5.3 less points than the point total of 53.0 in this outing.
Ravens vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Houston in the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Ravens are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Texans. Baltimore outscored Houston 120-100 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/17/2019||Ravens||Ravens||-4.5||51||-240||+205||491-232 BAL||41-7 BAL|
|11/27/2017||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||303-294 HOU||23-16 BAL|
|12/21/2014||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||313-211 HOU||25-13 HOU|
|9/22/2013||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||264-236 HOU||30-9 BAL|
|10/21/2012||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||420-176 HOU||43-13 HOU|
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Betting Analysis – Week 2
- Cincinnati vs Chicago | Week 2 Game Preview
- Los Angeles Rams vs Indianapolis Colts | NFL Betting Analysis
- NFL Houston vs Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 2
- NFL San Francisco vs Philadelphia Betting Analysis – Week 2
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Betting Analysis – Week 2
- New England Patriots vs New York Jets Week 2 | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New Orleans at Carolina Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Broncos vs Jaguars Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Bills vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 2 SU Betting Picks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 2 O/U Betting Picks
- NFL Rumors: Saints Dealing With COVID Outbreak, Key Injuries
- New York Giants vs Washington | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Week 2 Games to Must Watch & Bet On
- NFL Betting Analysis – Parlay Picks for Week 2
- NFL Teams that Look Like Super Bowl Contenders After Week 1
- Broncos vs Giants Betting Preview – 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL Chicago vs Los Angeles Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Baltimore at Las Vegas Betting Analysis
- Jets vs Panthers Betting Preview | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFL Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL Miami Dolphins at New England Betting Analysis – Week 1
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Chargers at Washington Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Cardinals vs Titans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: San Francisco at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Jaguars vs Texans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Eagles vs Falcons Betting Analysis: New Head Coaches On Both Sides
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Cowboys vs Buccaneers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 1 O/U Betting Picks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Week 1 SU Betting Picks
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Week 1 Betting Preview
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Minnesota Vikings at Cincinnati Betting Analysis
- 2021 NFL Betting Guide On How to Handicap the 1st Week
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update Before the 2021 Season Begins
- Cowboys vs Bucs NFL | All-Pro Dallas Offensive Lineman Out
- Week 1 NFL Parlay Picks
- NFL 2021 Season – Week 1 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 1 Betting Trends Worth Considering for the Upcoming Season
- NFL 2021 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Options Analysis
- Sure Losers NFL Week 1: Lions, Steelers, Jets
- NFL Betting Predictions: Will Tom Brady Retire If He Wins Another Ring?
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Update: This Year Candidates
- Underdog NFL Teams Confident to Make the 2021 Playoffs
- Chicago Bears Season Betting Analysis
- NFL Teams That Could Come Out of Nowhere and Win the Super Bowl
- Buffalo Bills Season Betting Analysis
- Which Awful Teams Could End Up to Be A Good NFL Betting Choice this Season?
- Best NFL Betting Strategy for Longshots
- 2021 NFL London Games Betting Preview: American Football at UK
- 2021 NFL Week 1 Betting Favorites and Analysis
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl 56 After 2021 Preseason Is Over
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Las Vegas Raiders at San Francisco Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Browns vs Falcons Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Jacksonville at Dallas Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Bengals NFL | Joe Burrow’s Debut For Cincy
- Chargers vs Seahawks NFL | Some Seattle Starters May Play Briefly
- Bucs vs Texans NFL | Final Tune-Up For Super Bowl Champs
- Cardinals vs Saints NFL | Will New Orleans Name Starting QB?
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Rams vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Ravens vs Washington Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Rumors: Jaguars Lose Travis Etienne; Swift Iffy For Lions Week 1
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Minnesota at Kansas City Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Eagles vs Jets NFL | Zach Wilson’s Final Tune-Up For Gang Green
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Packers vs Bills Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Chicago at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Indianapolis at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Steelers vs Panthers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 New England Patriots Betting Options Analysis
- NFL 2021 Green Bay Packers Betting Options Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason Week 3 Analysis: Teams to Bet Against
- NFL 2021 San Francisco 49ers Betting Options Analysis
- NFC West Notes: Cardinals Thrilled With Rookie Moore
- AFC West Notes: Broncos Ready To Make QB Call?
- Who Will Be the NFL Division Champions in 2021?
- NFL 2021-22 Season Matches to Must Bet On & Watch
- NFL 2021 New Orleans Saints Betting Options Analysis
- NFL Week 1 Betting Predictions: Underdog Teams to Wager On
- Four Bold Betting Predictions For Week 1 of the 2021 Season
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Ravens vs Panthers Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: New York at Green Bay Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Bills vs Bears Betting Analysis
- NFC North Notes: Bears Lose Starting Offensive Tackle
- AFC North Notes: Ravens’ Bateman May Open Season On Injured Reserve
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Kansas City at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Minnesota Vikings Betting Options Analysis
- Top NFL PrimeTime Matches to Wager On The 2021 Season
- NFL Minnesota Vikings Calendar Odds & Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NFL 2021 Preseason: Patriots vs Eagles Betting Analysis
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs Calendar Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NFL Updated Comeback Player of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Betting Predictions: Picking Which Team Will Win Each Division
- NFL 2021 Denver Broncos Betting Options Analysis
- NFL 2021 Arizona Cardinals Betting Options Analysis
- Updated Win/Loss Totals Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season