The NFC championship will be decided on Sunday. Get ready for #GBvsSEA: http://t.co/k2typXgoKT https://t.co/89wN3fIdHU— Green Bay Packers (@packers) January 14, 2015The chances of them getting out of Seattle with the win are pretty much slim, and the chances of them winning the Super Bowl with a banged up QB are slimmer still. The Seahawks are Even money to win it all, again, with the odds seemingly dropping by the minute. The Packers are +500, which puts them ahead of only the Colts in terms of who the bookies like to be champions. I think it’s more than fair to say that betting on the Packers to win the conference is a longshot, but taking them to win the Super Bowl might just be akin to madness, although stranger things have happened this season, so don’t be surprised if they end up winning it all.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Where Does Tom Brady Play in 2020-2021?
- Early Odds for Super Bowl LV & Betting Predictions
- Early Super Bowl LV Odds
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV
- NFL Network Experts Pick for Super Bowl LIV
- Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Prop Bets
- Using Past Performance To Predict Super Bowl LIV Winners
- What to Bet on After Super Bowl LIV?
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl LIV Prop Bets
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl LIV Prop Bets
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIV Props to Bet On
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Moneyline Betting Pick
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Spread Betting Pick
- 3 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIV
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our professional paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.