The 2015 NFL draft saw most football franchises strengthen their squads in preparations for 2015/16 season. Unlike last season’s NFL draft where no running back was selected in the first round pick, the 2015 NFL draft gave the RB position a new meaning, producing two running backs in in the first around. The remaining rounds also came some talented runners capable of having a huge impact in this year’s NFL betting odds. Here is the class of 2015 rookie RBs who have limitless potential and are worth watching keeping an eye on in the course of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.