The 2015 NFL betting season is a little under one month away from getting started, but based on what we’ve seen from college football tapes, the NFL combine, rookie camp, minicamp and now in the training camp, I believe we have enough data to give a representative projection of the players who are likely to become big hits and great impact players in the league.
After last year’s rookie wide receivers stunned the league with memorable performances, there is a lot of hope that the 2015 class, including nine receivers who came off the board in the first two rounds, will be able to perform just as highly, if not better. It all remains to be seen if the receivers will live up to the expectation, but barring any major injuries between now and the end of the new season, here are the rookie NFL wide receivers to watch in 2015:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.