With so many players selected in the 2015 NFL draft, it’s hard to pin-point the exact players who will have the most immediate or biggest impact in the NFL betting odds. Projecting how every NFL draft pick will influence the season is further complicated by the fact that different teams have varying team needs, while other teams already have reliable players on their rosters, so the rookies won’t get meaningful play time even if they are very talented. Also, injuries for the rookies or the already existent pro-ballers could influence the rookies’ impact. All the above factors (and many others) duly considered, we still feel that although all the players in this year’s rookie class have the potential to be special (at least on paper), the following 10 players will have standout rookie seasons and have the biggest impact in the 2015 NFL lines:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.