We are just days away from the start of the NFL betting regular season. While the whole Internet has been buzzing with reaction to the vacation of the Tom Brady suspension, there are other rumors making their way around the league as well. Let’s take a look at some of the other stories. “work environment was too tough…not fun.” This isn’t really surprising given the reputation that Bill Belichick has developed over the years. However, that this would come from a veteran wideout with Wayne’s reputation is definitely surprising. Wayne has said he will now only sign with a team that offers the right situation, and the Packers just signed James Jones, so there aren’t many places for Wayne to end up unless a last-minute injury happens somewhere. Chicago Bears guard Kyle Long had been rumored to slide down the right side from guard to tackle, and now it looks like that move will become a reality. According to Brad Biggs with the Chicago Tribune, this move will be taking place in Week 1. Long, along with head coach John Fox, had said that the move was a possibility. Since the Bears released right tackle Jordan Mills, the 2014 starter, last week, the position is open. Long is a terrific player at guard, so moving him to tackle could be a risk. However, the Bears want their five best linemen on the field, which means that Vladimir Ducasse could appear at right guard while Long is the tackle. This uncertainty is a bit of a worry since the Bears’ offense struggled mightily in 2014. The New York Jets plan to feature Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall in the slot a lot this year, reports Manish Mehta with the New York Daily news. The goal is to use the larger frameso f the receivers in gaps in zones and with seam routes. The Jets’ passing offense is still likely to struggle with Ryan Fitzpatrick as the starter, but he has shown a tendency to air it out in the past. He did have a six-touchdown game with Houston in 2014.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition