Arguably the best bargain online betting fans have seen in the NFL in recent times; Russell Wilson has clearly outdone his rookie contract, valued at $2.99 million, since his drafting by the Seattle Seahawks. His achievements speak for themselves as he led the Seahawks to their second consecutive Super Bowl appearance in three seasons, even being crowned champions in 2013 for the first time ever. Their attempt to defend that title was unsuccessful when they lost to the New England Patriots 28-24, but still Wilson had a great season.
Wilson’s recent contract demands that could see him become the highest paid quarterback, seems to have gotten into a stall. The Seahawks are willing to give Wilson a deal similar to Andy Dalton and Colin Kaepernick: a four year contract valued at $80 million for four years, but Wilson is believed to be asking for a contract better than Aaron Rodgers’. To fully grasp where Wilson is coming from, his achievements within his short time in the game are worth considering.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks