The new-look Buffalo Bills will look to kick off the Rex Ryan era in style when they host Andrew Luck and the Super Bowl 50-hopeful Indianapolis Colts in an intriguing Week 1 pairing that looks like an entertaining affair just waiting to happen. Best of all, if you’re a MyBookie.ag NFL lines faithful fan, you’re going to have an outstanding chance to cash in thanks to this expert betting breakdown. With that said and kick-off time quickly approaching, let’s get started,
The Colts didn’t look like a Super Bowl contender in going 1-3 SU and ATS this preseason while the Buffalo Bills looked pretty damn good in posting a respectable 2-2 SU and ATS mark under first-year head coach Rex Ryan.
Nevertheless, the Colts are favored to win this matchup outright after reaching the AFC title game a year ago, although 62.0 percent of online game simulations have the Bills covering the spread, if not winning outright.
Buffalo will be led by first-time starter Tyrod Taylor at quarterback after the former backup to Joe Flacco in Baltimore won an intense preseason competition against teammates E.J. Manuel and veteran Matt Cassel.
Projections for this matchup have Taylor completing just 19 of 34 passes for 213 yards while these same projections are predicting that Luck will complete 24 of 39 passes for 282 yards.
While I’m tempted to go with Luck and the Colts to win this game outright and narrowly cover the spread, I’ve got a funny feeling that Tyrod Taylor is going to open even more eyes than he did in the preseason and go with the simulations that say the Bills will win and cover.
I know Luck has compiled an incendiary 34-19-1 ATS record as a starter (64.2 %), a figure that is second only to Russell Wilson over the past three seasons, but I liked really the way Taylor played this preseason and the was very impressed with the way Buffalo overpowered Pittsburgh in their Week 3 preseason matchup. Now, I’m backing the Bills to pull off the stunner in this one.
Indianapolis has issues along both its lines after releasing veteran nose tackle Josh Chapman and backup defensive tackles Montori Hughes, and Kelcy Quarles, not to mention the revolving door they’ve used at guard and center this preseason.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- NFL Betting Predictions for the 2018 Postseason
- Thunder vs Nuggets NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- NFL Betting Predictions for Final 3 Weeks of the 2018 Regular Season
- NFL Betting Projections for Potential AFC Conference Winners
- NFL Betting Projections for Potential NFC Conference Winners
- Patriots at Steelers NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Saints vs Panthers NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Eagles at Rams NFL Week 15 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Falcons NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick
- Titans vs Giants NFL Week 15 Spread & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction