The new-look Buffalo Bills will look to kick off the Rex Ryan era in style when they host Andrew Luck and the Super Bowl 50-hopeful Indianapolis Colts in an intriguing Week 1 pairing that looks like an entertaining affair just waiting to happen. Best of all, if you’re a MyBookie.ag NFL lines faithful fan, you’re going to have an outstanding chance to cash in thanks to this expert betting breakdown. With that said and kick-off time quickly approaching, let’s get started,
The Colts didn’t look like a Super Bowl contender in going 1-3 SU and ATS this preseason while the Buffalo Bills looked pretty damn good in posting a respectable 2-2 SU and ATS mark under first-year head coach Rex Ryan.
Nevertheless, the Colts are favored to win this matchup outright after reaching the AFC title game a year ago, although 62.0 percent of online game simulations have the Bills covering the spread, if not winning outright.
Buffalo will be led by first-time starter Tyrod Taylor at quarterback after the former backup to Joe Flacco in Baltimore won an intense preseason competition against teammates E.J. Manuel and veteran Matt Cassel.
Projections for this matchup have Taylor completing just 19 of 34 passes for 213 yards while these same projections are predicting that Luck will complete 24 of 39 passes for 282 yards.
While I’m tempted to go with Luck and the Colts to win this game outright and narrowly cover the spread, I’ve got a funny feeling that Tyrod Taylor is going to open even more eyes than he did in the preseason and go with the simulations that say the Bills will win and cover.
I know Luck has compiled an incendiary 34-19-1 ATS record as a starter (64.2 %), a figure that is second only to Russell Wilson over the past three seasons, but I liked really the way Taylor played this preseason and the was very impressed with the way Buffalo overpowered Pittsburgh in their Week 3 preseason matchup. Now, I’m backing the Bills to pull off the stunner in this one.
Indianapolis has issues along both its lines after releasing veteran nose tackle Josh Chapman and backup defensive tackles Montori Hughes, and Kelcy Quarles, not to mention the revolving door they’ve used at guard and center this preseason.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 7 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview
- 49ers at Packers NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Patriots NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- Rams at Broncos NFL Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Bears vs Dolphins NFL Week 6 Lines Preview & Game Info
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Vikings NFL Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- Seahawks at Raiders NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Panthers vs Redskins NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Colts at Jets NFL Week 6 Lines, Preview & Pick
- Buccaneers vs Falcons NFL Week 6 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Eagles at Giants NFL Week 6 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 6 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game